Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Essentially Awkward Introduction Post that we all love.

Do you ever draw a complete blank when asked to talk about yourself? Nice to meet you. Here are some really random things I can think of:

I consider myself an extremely open-minded, tolerant person.
I used to say my political beliefs were moderate, but the hell with that, I'm pretty liberal.
I clash with closed-minded people, definitely. Nothing drives me up a wall more than ignorance.
I love love LOVE the red wings. I also like playing/watching soccer.
I'm naturally introverted but I've been trying really hard to change that. Kzoo is my first real fresh start after 12 years, so I'm handling the drastic change as best as I can.
My hobbies are music, theater, language, literature, politics, coffee/tea, rpg's, hockey, EUCHRE. I will drop most anything to play euchre.
I'm double majoring in German and whatever will get me a job with the UN.
I'm really into movies. A few of my friends were film aficionados, and I do my best to keep up. Much love for Edward Norton.
My favorite books are Catch-22 and Catcher in the Rye...and the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime.


I'm in Trow 215 this year, stop by whenever!



No comments:

Post a Comment